- About us
This website is provided by Molson Coors (UK), a company incorporated in England and Wales under company number 26018. Our VAT Number is 745774690. If you need any information or have a complaint about this website or any of our services please contact us by one of the following methods:
Telephone: 03457 112244
Email: please contact us through our feedback form.
Molson Coors (UK)
137 High Street
From time to time, this website may include competitions for which additional terms, which form part of these terms and conditions, apply. Please click here to read these terms.
- User id and passwords
During the registration process you may be allocated, or invited to choose, your own user id and password which will be unique to you. You are responsible for keeping your user id and password confidential and for ensuring that they are not used by any other person.
- Commercial partners
Our Commercial Partners and other third parties may occasionally promote their goods or services on this website or through other direct marketing initiatives. Whilst we try to encourage our partners to offer good quality products and services at competitive prices we have no control over them or other third parties, we do not endorse the products or services they offer, or give you any assurance that they will be suitable for your needs. It is your responsibility to satisfy yourself in this regard and we have no liability in connection with the same.
- Ownership of materials and licence terms
This website and the materials on it or provided to you through it are protected by copyright, trade mark and other intellectual property rights and laws throughout the world and are owned by, or are licensed to Molson Coors (UK) and/or third parties. You are permitted to display the materials on this website on a computer screen and to download and print a hard copy for your personal use provided you do not alter or remove any of the content or any part of the website without our express permission to do so and that you do not change or delete any copyright, trade mark or other proprietary notices.
You agree not to:
Use this website or any of the materials on it for:
- any unlawful purpose or in contravention of applicable law
- commercial exploitation without our prior written consent
- any purpose or in any manner that may give a false or misleading impression of us, our staff or our services
Use, upload or transmit:
- any material that is defamatory, offensive, obscene or otherwise unlawful, or which may cause offence or distress or which may affect or infringe the rights of any other person
- any device, software, file or mechanism which may interfere with the proper operation of this website or our systems
- establish a link to this website from any other website, intranet or extranet site without our prior written consent or
- do anything that may interfere with or disrupt this website or our service
- encourage or permit others to do any of the above
IN THE EVENT THAT YOU DO NOT COMPLY WITH THE ABOVE RESTRICTIONS, ANY PERSON AFFECTED BY YOUR ACTIONS MAY BRING A CLAIM AGAINST YOU AND/OR MOLSON COORS (UK). WE WILL PURSUE A CLAIM AGAINST YOU FOR ANY LOSSES AND COSTS (INCLUDING LEGAL COSTS) WE MAY SUFFER AS A RESULT OF YOUR ACTIONS.
- Suitability of materials
We do not give any assurance that the materials provided or available to you on or through this website are suitable for your requirements or that they will be secure, error or virus free and we will have no liability in respect of those materials.
- Website availability
This website is provided free of charge and we make no guarantee that it will be uninterrupted or error free. We reserve the right to modify, suspend or withdraw the whole or any part of the website or any of its content at any time without notice and without incurring any liability.
- Links from this website
We may, from time to time, provide links from this website to websites that are owned and controlled by third parties and other foreign Molson Coors (UK) divisions. These links are provided only for your convenience and we have no control over and will have no liability in respect of those websites.
Molson Coors (UK) may monitor activity and content on this website and may take any action we consider appropriate if we suspect you may be in breach of these Terms and Conditions including suspending, attaching conditions to or terminating your access and/or notifying the authorities or relevant regulators of your activities.
Internet transmissions are never completely private or secure and there is a risk, therefore, that any message or information you send to us from this website may be intercepted and potentially read by others. We will have no liability in respect of any transmissions you send to us and you do so entirely at your own risk.
- Accuracy of information
We take care to ensure that all information available on our website about our services is accurate. However:
- our services are continually developing and, occasionally, the information we put on this website may be out of date. We reserve the right to change such information at any time. Any newsletters, blogs and other items offering information have been prepared for general interest only and are not a substitute for specific professional advice and should not be read or used as such
- information provided by our Commercial Partners and/or other third parties is not checked by us and we have no responsibility for it. Any redress for such information should be made against the relevant Commercial Partner or third party.
MOLSON COORS (UK) BREWERS LIMITED DOES NOT WARRANT OR REPRESENT THAT THE MATERIAL ON THIS WEBSITE IS ACCURATE, COMPLETE OR CURRENT OR THAT THE WEBSITE WILL BE FREE OF DEFECTS OR VIRUSES. NOTHING CONTAINED IN THE PAGES OF THIS WEBSITE SHOULD BE CONSTRUED AS LEGAL, FINANCIAL OR OTHER PROFESSIONAL ADVICE. DETAILED PROFESSIONAL ADVICE SHOULD BE OBTAINED BEFORE TAKING OR REFRAINING FROM ANY ACTION BASED ON ANY OF THE INFORMATION OR MATERIAL CONTAINED IN THIS WEBSITE.
- Use of this Website outside England and Wales
Molson Coors (UK) makes no claims or representations that any or all of the content of this website may be lawfully viewed or downloaded outside England and Wales and, unless otherwise specifically stated, the content and this website is directed solely at users who access this website from England and Wales. IF YOU CHOOSE TO ACCESS THE WEBSITE FROM OUTSIDE ENGLAND AND WALES, YOU DO SO AT YOUR OWN RISK AND ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR COMPLIANCE WITH THE LAWS OF YOUR JURISDICTION.
- Liability for our mistakes
WE WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE (IN CONTRACT, NEGLIGENCE OR OTHERWISE) WHERE:
- THERE IS NO BREACH OF A LEGAL DUTY OF CARE OWED TO YOU BY US
- THE LOSS OR DAMAGE IS NOT A REASONABLY FORSEEABLE RESULT OF ANY SUCH BREACH OR
- ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE OR INCREASE IN LOSS OR DAMAGE RESULTS FROM A BREACH BY YOU OF THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS.
NOTHING IN THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS EXCLUDES OR LIMITS OUR LIABILITY FOR FRAUDULENT MISREPRESENTATION OR FOR DEATH OR PERSONAL INJURY CASED BY OUR NEGLIGENCE.
NOTHING IN THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS EXCLUDES OR LIMITS OUR LIABILITY FOR FRAUDULENT MISREPRESENTATION OR FOR DEATH OR PERSONAL INJURY CASED BY OUR NEGLIGENCE.
- Third party rights
Nothing in these Terms and Conditions is intended to nor shall it confer a benefit on any third party under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 and a person who is not a party to these Terms and Conditions has no rights to enforce them.
No delay or decision not to enforce rights under these terms and conditions will constitute a waiver of the right to do so and will not affect rights in relation to any subsequent breach.
- Governing law
These Terms and Conditions are subject to the laws of England and Wales and each of us hereby submits to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the English and Welsh courts.
WE RESERVE THE RIGHT TO CHANGE THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS AT ANY TIME. THE NEW VERSION WILL BE POSTED ON THIS WEBSITE AND WILL TAKE EFFECT IMMEDIATELY UPON POSTING.
IF YOU USE THE WEBSITE AFTER THE NEW TERMS AND CONDITION SHAVE COME INTO EFFECT, YOU WILL BE INDICATING YOUR AGREEMENT TO BE BOUND BY THE NEW TERMS AND CONDITIONS.
THE FOLLOWING ADDITIONAL TERMS APPLY TO COMPETITIONS ON THIS WEBSITE.
- Age and residency restrictions
Competitions are only open to individuals who are aged 18 years or over and who are resident in the UK. By entering the competition you confirm that you meet these entry criteria.
- Staff and connected persons restrictions
Employees and other staff working for Molson Coors (UK) and their agents, families and anyone else professionally connected with the competition are excluded from entering.
- Entry restrictions and ownership
Unless specifically stated, only one entry per household per competition is permitted. All entries and all rights in them shall be the property of Molson Coors (UK) absolutely. Entries will not be returned unless stated otherwise for the particular competition. Proof of eligibility to enter the competition may be required.
- Competition registration
We may require you to register in order to enter a competition. Entrants who provide inaccurate details may be disqualified.
- Required purchases
Unless specifically stated, no purchase is necessary to enter the competition.
- Unacceptable entries
Fraudulent, illegible, multiple or incorrectly completed entries will be disqualified and Molson Coors (UK) will have no responsibility for entries that are not received before the competition deadline specified.
- Assessment of skill
The judges decision in determining winning entries in all competitions shall be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
Prizes are allocated randomly from correct entries received unless stated otherwise for the particular competition. Prizes are expected to be as stated but if any prize is unavailable, Molson Coors (UK) may provide an equivalent prize of at least equivalent value. No cash alternative will be given unless expressly stated otherwise for the particular competition. Molson Coors (UK) has no liability for the quality of prizes provided by third parties.
- Notification of winners
Winners will be notified by phone or email after the closing date of the competition and will be informed of how and when to claim their prizes. A list of winners can be obtained from Molson Coors (UK).
Competition entrants agree to their name, region and photographs being used in publicity materials in any media (including on Molson Coors (UK) websites and those of any competition partners) anywhere in the world.
All competitions are operated under the laws of England and Wales. Molson Coors (UK) does not accept responsibility for compliance with the laws of any other country and gives no assurances that prizes are lawful or appropriate in any other country and will have no liability for such.
- Withdrawal of competition
Molson Coors (UK) reserves the right to withdraw, alter or suspend any competition for legal or technical reasons without any liability. Molson Coors (UK) will notify withdrawal or suspension of a competition by posting notice to that effect on the website as soon as reasonably possible.
Coors Light SUBZER-0 Off Trade
These Terms and Conditions prevail in the event of any conflict or inconsistency with any other communications, including advertising or promotional materials. Participants of the Promotion agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
Promoter and Data Controller: Molson Coors Brewing Company UK, 137 High Street, Burton-on-Trent, DE14 1JZ.
1. Promotion is open to residents of the UK (England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland) aged 18 years or over except for employees and their immediate families the Promoter, its agents or its affiliates, or anyone else professionally associated with this Promotion.
2. Internet access is required to enter the promotion.
3. Stock subject to availability of promotional packs in participating stores whilst stocks last.
4. Promotion period for Adventure prizes: Start date 01/08/15. Closing date is 23:59 inclusive on 31/12/15. Promotional period for mop up draw: Start date 01/08/15. Closing date is 23:59 inclusive on 30/06/16.
5. How to enter:
- Purchase of 1 x Promotional pack of Coors Light is necessary.
- Enter unique code (URN) printed on the inside of promotional packs at www.coorslight.co.uk/subzero for a chance to win. URN’s can only be used once.
- Entrants will be told instantly if they have entered a winning URN and will be given instructions on how to claim their chosen prize. PLEASE RETAIN YOUR PACKAGING AND PROOF OF PURCHASE FOR VERIFICATION
- Only entries made during the promotional period will be eligible
- Strictly 2 entries per person per day, using different URN’s. Verified by email address.
- Strictly 1 x prize per person for the duration of the promotion.
- Max 2 prizes per household for the duration of the promotion.
- Entries will be validated by mobile number and email address. System checks will be run to check compliance with this condition and any entrants attempting to circumvent this will be disqualified and not counted.
- WINNERS WILL BE REQUIRED TO SHOW THEIR WINNING URN AND PACKAGING TO CLAIM THE PRIZE
6. The mandatory details requested to enter this promotion are full name, email address and telephone number. Further details will be requested if a winning URN is entered in order to complete prize fulfilment.
7. Entrants who do not give correct details or those who make an entry on someone else’s behalf will be disqualified at the Promoter’s discretion. No entries from agents, third parties, organised group or entries automatically generated by computer will be accepted. No bulk entries.
Winner Selection and Notification:
8. Prizes have been pre-allocated and linked to unique codes, which have been randomly pre-selected via a secure, independently verified computer system.
9. 3 attempts will be made to contact the draw winner via phone and/or email using the details submitted at the point of entry. In the event that there is no response from the Winner is received within 28 days from the Promoters last attempt to make contact the Promoter reserves the right to issue the prize to an alternative winner. If the Winner is unable to take up the prize for whatever reason, and that prize will be forfeited.
10. One mop up draw will be held on 01/07/16 under independent supervision and will include all non-winning entrants made between 01/08/15 until 30/06/16.
11. The winner from the mop up draw will be contacted by phone and/or email by 11/07/16 using the contact details submitted on entry to this promotion. Winner will be asked to confirm their full name, proof of age and other reasonable particulars.
Main prize details
12. 60 x Tier 1 Adventure prizes as detailed below. Each prize is valid for 2 people and otherwise stated, includes economy flights from London, international airport transfers, activity transfers and comprehensive travel insurance (excluding pre existing conditions and for travellers over 75 years of age). Please Note: Experiences may have age, weight, height and health restrictions. All prizes exclude UK transfers to and from airport, UK internal flights, other meals, room service, drinks, spending money and all other ancillary costs are not included unless otherwise expressly stated below:
- Olympic Bobsleighing, Innsbruck, Austria
3 nights 4 star hotel accommodation in Innsbruck. Breakfast included. Return transfer to the Olympiaworld Innsruck. Bobsled experience with pilot.
- Snowmobiling, Lapland, Finland
3 nights 4 star hotel accommodation in Roveniemi. Breakfast included. Lapland safari by snowmobile.
- Glacier hiking, Reykjavik, Iceland
3 nights 4 star hotel accommodation in Reykjavik. Breakfast included. Glacier hiking trip and introduction to ice climbing.
- Ice Caving, Salzburg, Austria
3 nights 4 star hotel accommodation in Salzburg. Breakfast included. Werfen ice caves tour.
- Northern Lights, Harads, Sweden
3 nights 4 star hotel accommodation in the Treehotel. Breakfast included. Northern Lights sled ride.
- Husky safari, Lapland, Finland
4 night trip: 2 nights cabin accommodation and 2 nights wilderness cabin. 3 day husky safari. Meals included: 4 x breakfasts, 3 x picnic lunches and 4 x dinners.
- Ice Dining, Harads, Sweden
3 nights 4 star hotel accommodation in the Treehotel. Breakfast included. Moonlit 3 course dinner on an ice covered lake.
- Ice hotel stay, Kiruna, Sweden
3 nights in the Icehotel breakfast included. Morning sauna on one day.
- Superjeep Safari, Thorsmork, Iceland
3 nights 4 star hotel accommodation. Jeep safari tour and entrance to Blue Lagoon Spa on one day.
- Winter Spa, Malopolska, Poland
3 nights 4 star hotel accommodation. Dunajec Gorge to Szczawnica rafting trip.
13. 4,250 x Tier 2 prizes as detailed below. Each prize is a day activity and is valid for 2 people unless otherwise stated. Prizes are valid until the end of April ,2016, excluding Christmas, Easter and all Bank Holidays. Please Note: Activities will have age, weight, height and health restrictions..
- Ice climbing experience
Experience for 2 adults . 2 locations to choose from. (London, Manchester, Scotland). Equipment provided
- Husky ride
Short talk and safety briefing on husky riding. Meet and greet the huskies. A Husky experience for 2 adults. Available at 3 locations (Sussex, Gloucester, Norfolk)
- Ice hockey
tickets to an ice hockey match. Dinner near or at the venue (£80 total spend). Locations nationwide
- Ski or snowboarding lesson
90- minute experience for 2 adults . Full hour of tuition on our real snow slope, 15 minute briefing before and a 15 minute debriefing afterwards. Learn posture & positioning on the skis or snowboard. Be taught how to control your speed. 6 locations: Milton Keynes, Hemel Hempsted, Scotland, Tamworth, Yorkshire, Manchester
- Ice Karting in London for One
1.5 hour Ice Karting experience. Exclusive use of the circuit. Purpose-built karts for ice racing. All safety equipment. 1 location: London
- Snow Zorbing / sphering for Two
Hit speeds of up to 30mph on real snow. Safety briefing. Up to 30 minutes of Zorbing fun. Learn tricks like summersaults. 1 location: Manchester
- Airboarding for Two
Body board on real snow (Manchester location only). 45 minute experience. Zoom down the slope on a specially designed air inflated board. Safety briefing. 1 Location: Manchester
- Snowscooting snow craze for Two
Learn the ropes of the new snow craze, snowscooting (Manchester location only). Level one 50 minute experience to take you from beginner to pro!. Level two experience will take you on the 180m main slope ramping up the speed and thrills. Safety briefing. 1 Location: Manchester
- Ice skating session
For 4 adults. Includes lunch (£50 total spend). Various locations nationwide.
- Ski or snowboarding lesson
90-minute experience for 4 adults. Full hour of tuition on our real snow slope. 15 minute briefing before and a 15 minute debriefing afterwards. Learn posture & positioning on the skis or snowboard. Be taught how to control your speed. Various locations nationwide.
- Sledging or ice sliding fun
One session of ice sliding/toboganning/tubing or sledging at an artificial snow centre or indoor snozone. Activity is for 4 adults. Various locations nationwide. Subject to availability at location of winners choice.
- Half day Ice Sculpting
Ice Sculpting lesson for 2. Create a beautiful Ice Sculpture. Full safety briefing. All safety equipment. Located in Cardiff and London
14. Mop up draw prize is 1 x Tier 2 prize from the list stated above in point 13 as chosen by the winner. Subject to availability.
15. All prize packages listed are valid until April 2016. Where after alternative packages may be offered.
16. All prizes are validuntil April 2016.
17. Prizes cannot be taken between Christmas Eve and New Years Day, Easter weekend, or any period, which includes a Bank Holiday.
18. Prizes available are the items stated only. All other costs or expenses relating to the prize (including, but not limited to, for example, transport to and from London) are the responsibility of the winner unless expressly stated otherwise.
19. All bookings will be made via Protravel (www.promorati.com)and restrictions apply on dates of travel.
20. If a booking is cancelled no alternative tickets will be issued and the tickets will be deemed to have been used. For the avoidance of doubt, no compensation and/or refund will be provided.
21. The promoter reserves the right to amend or alter the terms of this promotion, or cancel it without notice due to circumstances outside of its control.
22. Winners must provide all required details for them and their nominated companion for travel, as specified when contacted by the Promoter.
23. The winners and guests are responsible for ensuring that they have valid passports (valid for at least six months from departure date of travel) & any other visas or other documentation required.
- Prizes are not transferable and no cash alternatives will be offered in whole or in part, except in circumstances outside its control, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute a similar alternative of equal or greater value and/or through another travel provider.
- The experience provider reserves the right to refuse admission should the winner and/or guests breach any rules and regulations of the venue and or the experience provider. The venue and or the experience provider may on occasions have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of guests.
- The fulfilment and management of prizes will be carried out in whole by Protravel, acting on our behalf.
- The Promoter and its agencies are not responsible if any contact and address details are entered incorrectly which may effect fulfillment of the prizes.
- The winners may be requested to participate in publicity connected with the promotion without further notice. However, if the winner is under 25 yrs old or is deemed to look under the age of 25 the winner cannot be used in photographic publicity connected with the promotion but their name and county will be used.
- Incomplete or incorrect entries and entries not in accordance with the entry instructions are invalid. Sending an email or receipt of an email is not proof of entry.
- The Promoter cannot accept responsibility for any entries that fail to be included whatsoever. The Promoter or its agencies are not responsible for messages that are lost or delayed or which are unable to be sent due to lack of network coverage.
- The Promoter reserves the right to verify all entries including but not limited to asking for address and identity details (which entrants must provide within 14 days) and to refuse to award a prize or withdraw prize entitlement and/or refuse further participation in the promotion and disqualify the participant where there are reasonable grounds to believe there has been a breach of these terms and conditions or any instructions forming part of this promotions entry requirements or otherwise where a participant has gained unfair advantage in participating in the promotion or won using fraudulent means.
- A list of winner’s full names and counties can be obtained by writing to the Promoter at the below address within 3 months of the closing date.
- Personal data will be processed in accordance with the provisions of the Data Protection Act 1998. The Promoter will use all personal information submitted solely for the administration of the promotion, and for any other purpose the entrant has consented to.
- The Promoter shall, to the extent permitted by law, not be liable for any loss or damage suffered by entrants or prize winners relating to this promotion. Notwithstanding this, nothing in these terms and conditions shall exclude or limit the Promoter’s liability for death or personal injury caused by its negligence, or for fraud. All participants must obey all instructions given when taking part in any of the prizes.
- In the event of circumstances outside the reasonable control of the promoter, or otherwise where fraud, abuse, and/or an error (human or computer) affects or could affect the proper operation of this promotion or the awarding of prizes, and only where circumstances make this unavoidable, the Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the promotion or these terms and conditions, at any stage, but will always endeavour to minimize the effect to participants in order to avoid undue disappointment.
- By entering all contestants hereby fully, unconditionally and irrevocably release, discharge, indemnify and hold harmless Molson Coors Brewing Company (UK) and all of its affiliates, officers, agents, employees, attorneys, members, sponsors, successors and assigns from and against any claims (known or unknown), demands, causes of action, judgments, liabilities, damages, costs and expenses that may arise out of my participation as a prize winner of this prize draw.
- By taking part in this promotion all entrants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by these terms and conditions.
- These terms and conditions (and any non-contractual disputes/claims which arise out of or in connection with them) will be governed by English law and entrants submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English and Welsh courts.
- It is not the intention of this promotion in any way to encourage people to consume excessive amounts of alcohol. Coors Light adheres to the drinkaware.co.uk campaign.
- Protravel terms and conditions apply. Full terms will be made available to each winner.